Friday, September 11, 2009

Authors Working Together

ATTENTION ALL AUTHORS WITH SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER RELEASES:

Heather Justesen's latest book, "The Ball's in Her Court" is coming out this October and Heather is looking for authors who want to join her to create fun launch parties and successful signing events!

She has ideas. She's been around this block before so she would be a great person to team up with--especially if you're a first-time author interested in learning a few things the easy way.

Heather will endorse this posting by leaving a comment with her web address and then you can get down to business!

4 comments:

  1. I'm interested--I have a book coming out in October as well. Only problem is that I am in AZ... can we work something out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have any plans for August immediately, but maybe down the road. If nothing else we may be able to hook you up with someone else who lives in AZ. Send me an email at Heather dot Justesen at gmail dot com and let me know where you are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather-

    My new book, Santa Maybe, is being released this month. I would love to do some signings with you if you're interested!

    Thanks,
    Aubrey Mace :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather,

    My book, Second Chances came out on Aug. 8th. I would love to do a signing with you since I am new at this. I live in Logan.

    Thanks,

    Linda Chadwick

    ReplyDelete