Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Books in Catalog

I know many of you wonder what catalogs your books have been accepted into. The 3 main catalogs CFI submits to in the LDS market are Deseret Book, Seagull and Books & Things (Independent store catalog). In upcoming issues the following books have been confirmed to be featured:

Deseret Book Spring Conference Catalog features are:

He Knows You
Where the Sun Rises
Devinely Designed
Hashbrown Winters and the Mashimoto Madness

Titles featured in the January Seagull Catalog are:

Agent Bishop
65 Signs of the Times
Old Testament Made Easier
I Know My Savior Lives
Ready Resource for Relief Society
Tiny Talks

I don't have the nxt Books & Things titles yet, but I will le tyou know when I do!

Have a great 2010 :)

1 comment:

  1. How often do the catalogs go out? If there is one for January, when is the next one?

    ReplyDelete