Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Update

Okay, this is your last chance to focus on updating your website because the next post will be an abundance of information.

This post is to let you know that I have a new email address where you can contact me. Some of you may have noticed that I have been using my personal email address. I was originally waiting for my Cedar Fort email address to be set up, but I have discovered that gmail is more effective and accessible for communicating with you.

So while I will still be using my Cedar Fort address for business emails, I would appreciate it if you would all send emails to CedarFortPR at gmail. Of course you add a ".com" after the gmail. I'm not spelling out the whole address so I won't get spammed with random emails, but please.

And remember, the next posting will be action packed so be ready!

cedarfortpr, then an @, then gmail dot com.

No comments:

Post a Comment